- 1 package Rice Krispy Treats
- 1 can Vanilla Frosting
- 1 package Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 2 bars Hershey’s Cookies N Crème Candy Bars
- 1 package Wilton Candy Melts (Orange)
- Green Candy Shreds
- Black Food Coloring
- 1 package Gummy Monsters or other Monster Candy
Color the frosting with a few drops of black food coloring so it is a dark gray color and spread on top of each of the Rice Crispies Treats.
Place a monster on each one so it looks like it is coming up from the ground.
Crush one package of the grahams and sprinkle over the frosting. Sprinkle some green candy shreds on to look like grass.
Divide each candy bar into 3 sections. You can use an edible marker to write dates or funny names on the candy bar headstones.
Melt the orange chocolate melts per package directions and put a dot on the front bottom edge of each candy bar headstone and press against the end of the krispy treat behind the monster.
Fun Halloween Party Treat!