- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick, at room temperature)
- ¾ cup light-brown sugar (packed)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats (traditional or old fashioned oats, not quick-cooking)
- 1 10 oz bag Nestle Butterfinger Bites
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high-speed, cream the butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
Mix in dry ingredients; just until blended.
Fold in oats and Butterfinger bites candy bars.
Chill the dough for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
Drop cookies in large spoonfuls onto the baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
I used a regular size ice cream scoop.
Bake 14 to 15 minutes until the edges are golden but still wet looking in the middle.
Cool on a wire rack.