- 2 large flatbreads
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded/chopped chicken (rotisserie chicken works great!)
- 1 Tbsp pesto sauce
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella (sliced)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped basil (about 6-8 leaves)
- balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 500 degrees
Brush flatbreads with olive oil.
Toss shredded chicken in pesto sauce.
Layer flatbreads with thinly sliced mozzarella cheese, then tomatoes, and then shredded chicken.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
Bake for 4-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Remove from oven.
Sprinkle with chopped basil and drizzle with a little bit of balsamic vinegar, if desired.
Recipe from TastesBetterFromScratch.com for Princess Pinky Girl