- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter (melted and cooled)
- 1 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs (brought to room temperature)
- 3/4 cup M&M's
Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick spray or line with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the melted butter and light brown sugar and mix for about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time, and mix until each one is incorporated.
Slowly add the dry ingredients into the mixture and stir until just combined. Then, add the M&M's!
Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Allow the blondies to cool completely before slicing.