- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 ounces lump crab meat
- 1 cup fontina cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese
- 3 Tbsp shallots, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp horseradish sauce, or to taste
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Preheat over to 425 degrees F. Prep a 9-inch baking pan with light oil or coat with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream.
Stir in crab meat, 1/2 cup fontina cheese, pepper jack cheese, shallots, horseradish sauce and Worcestershire; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup fontina cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until bubbly and golden.