- 24 Sugar Cookies (buy them pre-made, bake them from the refrigerated section of the grocery store or use my recipe for Cake Box Cookies.)
- 1 jar White Frosting (feel free to change up the color of your bunnies butt by adding a few drops of pink or blue or any color food coloring to the frosting.)
- 24 Pink Marshmallows ( I found strawberry flavored marshmallows at the grocery store - if you can only find white. Reverse the frosting and marshmallow colors.)
- 1 package Mini Marshmallows
- 1 tub Cookie Icing
Your cookies should be prepared ahead of time and be sure to cool completely. If you are looking for a GREAT 15 minute cookie recipe (see above link for my super easy CAKE MIX COOKIES)
- Frost 1 whole cookie - you can keep it white using plain frosting, use colored frosting or add some fun, bright colors to the frosting base with food coloring!
Cut the pink marshmallows in half (I used a kitchen scissors and cut them, but you could use a knife)
- Cut 1 mini-marshmallow in half and place a dab of cookie icing on the back (sticky side of the marshmallow) and place the mini marshmallow on the pink marshmallow "paw". Place three dabs of cookie icing under the already stuck on 1/2 of marshmallow. (you could also use candy instead of the frosting!!)
- Place a dab of cookie icing on a mini-marshmallow (don't cut this one in half) and place it in the center of the cookie for the bunny's tail.
- They are ready to enjoy immediately!