- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10 ounce marinated artichokes (drained)
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach (defrosted and drained well)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saute pan, add olive oil then onions. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic cloves and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly, then add to a large mixing bowl. Add breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt, pepper, cheese, and eggs. Stir to combine.
Mix in artichokes and spinach and stir well. Pour mixture into a greased 9 inch casserole dish. Bake 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. Use a toothpick or knife to test the middle. Remove and serve immediately or at room temperature.