- 5 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- Vanilla ice cream (for serving (optional))
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 1/2 inch deep dish pie plate. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine all filling ingredients. Stir gently until well combined. Pour into prepared baking dish.
In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, sugars, salt, and cinnamon. Add melted butter and stir until well combined. Sprinkle the topping over the strawberries.
Bake for 30-40 minutes until the fruit is bubbling and juicy and the topping is light golden brown. Cool slightly, serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Nutrition per serving
Saturated fat: 7g
Vitamin A: 375%
Vitamin C: 55%