- 18 ounces vanilla baking chips (about 1 bag and another cup, Some people call this white chocolate, but actual white chocolate is a horse of a different color. These are actually vanilla chips, and they sell them with all the chocolate chips in the baking aisle.)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 1/4 cup butter (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses (or crushed peppermint, but that will amp up the minty flavor a bit, so you may want to leave out the peppermint extract, cut into small pieces)
Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Be sure to leave some hanging over the sides for easy removal later
In a double boiler, place the chips, condensed milk and butter and melt over low heat, stirring constantly. Keep going until you get a nice smooth, thick texture.
Remove from heat and stir in the extracts.
Pour into the pan and smooth into the corners. Top with the cut/crushed candy.
Chill at least 2 hours and then cut into squares and serve!
Recipe from Nicole from 365(ish) Days of Pinterest for Princess Pinky Girl