- 18 ounces vanilla baking chips (about 1 bag and another cup, Some people call this white chocolate, but actual white chocolate is a horse of a different color. These are actually vanilla chips, and they sell them with all the chocolate chips in the baking aisle.)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 1/4 cup butter (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses (or crushed peppermint, but that will amp up the minty flavor a bit, so you may want to leave out the peppermint extract, cut into small pieces)
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Be sure to leave some hanging over the sides for easy removal later
- In a double boiler, place the chips, condensed milk and butter and melt over low heat, stirring constantly. Keep going until you get a nice smooth, thick texture.
- Remove from heat and stir in the extracts.
- Pour into the pan and smooth into the corners. Top with the cut/crushed candy.
- Chill at least 2 hours and then cut into squares and serve!
Recipe from Nicole from 365(ish) Days of Pinterest for Princess Pinky Girl