- 3 large chicken breasts (seasoned with a Greek seasoning, baked, and cut up into small pieces. You can also cut the chicken up, season it and saute it in a skillet until done.)
- 12 ounces package Spaghetti pasta
- Cavender's Greek Seasoning - or your favorite Greek Seasoning. My Wal-Mart carries Cavender's (about 1 teaspoon per chicken breast and 2 teaspoons in the pasta)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 large cucumber (cut into small pieces)
- 1 large tomato (cut into small pieces)
- 4 ounces FETA cheese
- 16 ounce bottle of Greek Dressing
Season all sides of the chicken breasts and bake them about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Cut the chicken into small pieces.
Cook and drain the pasta according to the directions.
In a very large bowl, add the chicken, cooked noodles, spinach, cucumber, tomato, and Feta cheese.
Toss the salad with the Greek Salad Dressing.
Add additional Greek seasoning to taste. I added about 2 teaspoons.
Cover and refrigerate.