- 3 large chicken breasts (seasoned with a Greek seasoning, baked, and cut up into small pieces. You can also cut the chicken up, season it and saute it in a skillet until done.)
- 12 ounces package Spaghetti pasta
- Cavender's Greek Seasoning - or your favorite Greek Seasoning. My Wal-Mart carries Cavender's (about 1 teaspoon per chicken breast and 2 teaspoons in the pasta)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 large cucumber (cut into small pieces)
- 1 large tomato (cut into small pieces)
- 4 ounces FETA cheese
- 16 ounce bottle of Greek Dressing
- Season all sides of the chicken breasts and bake them about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Cook and drain the pasta according to the directions.
- In a very large bowl, add the chicken, cooked noodles, spinach, cucumber, tomato, and Feta cheese.
- Toss the salad with the Greek Salad Dressing.
- Add additional Greek seasoning to taste. I added about 2 teaspoons.
- Cover and refrigerate.