- 3 cups all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1¼ cups pecans (chopped)
- 4 cups apples (original recipe called for 2 cups, peeled and finely chopped)
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cups oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter (soften)
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees.
- Sift the flour, soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt and set aside.
- Beat together the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add egg mixture in the dry ingredients and stir until everything is combined.
- Stir in the chopped apples and pecans. I used a mini food processor to chop the apples.
- Use a regular size ice cream scoop and scoop into cupcake baking liners.
- For the Crumble: Mix together flour, oats, brown sugar, allspice, cinnamon and soften butter.
- Add tablespoon on top of the muffins before baking.
- Bake the apple muffins for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Diane Roark for Princess Pinky Girl