- 1 cup cream of coconut (usually found in a can by the Hispanic foods)
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice (I used canned juice)
- 2 cups ice
- Maraschino cherries and pineapple chunks ((Optional))
- Open the cream of coconut and stir, it will be slightly separated in the can. Once combined, pour 1 cup into a small mixing bowl. Add in the pineapple juice. Stir to combine.
- Add the ice to a blender or food processor and run for 3-4 minutes, pour in the juice and continue to blend for another minute until you have a slushy consistency.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy! Garnish with cherries and pineapples as desired