- 1 sheet puff pastry (thawed)
- 2 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into 10 long rectangles.
- Brush with butter. Reserve some to brush on top of croissants.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle onto pastry. Reserve some for sprinkling on top of croissants.
- Roll each croissant.
- Brush the tops of with butter. Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake for 22 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 3 minutes. Serve and ENJOY!