Table of Contents
This Spinach and Artichoke Bites will be the most versatile dish on your table! Full of cheese, spinach, and artichokes, everyone’s favorite dip becomes an easy side dish recipe!
Do you love Spinach Artichoke Dip as much as I do? Then you will go crazy over this mashup of spinach artichoke dip and a casserole!
It can be a dinner, side dish or appetizer – you choose. But whichever you choose, you will love it!
Serve these besides our Jalapeno Popper Wonton Cups and you will be all set for your next party!
Hi everyone and happy holiday season! Amanda here from Old House to New Home, sharing a dish that brings back so many great memories.
For the full list of ingredients and comprehensive
instructions, please see the recipe card at the end
of this post. Before you scroll, there’s important
stuff in the blurb!
Whenever I first started cooking, one of the first dishes that I learned to make were Cheesy Asparagus Squares. I brought them to every potluck, and they were always a crowd favorite.
I loved that dish but recently, wanted to update it.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip is one of my favorite dips, and I have always to make it into a more table friendly dish.
So I mashed up my favorite asparagus squares with my favorite dip, and we have Spinach and Artichoke Bites!
This dish is part casserole, part frittata, and completely delicious!
You can serve this it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, which is perfect for holiday entertaining.
I love that it can be an appetizer or side dish as well. Cut it into squares and serve on a platter for a snack or leave it in the casserole and serve as a side dish. It pairs perfectly with chicken or fish.
Love spinach? Then you MUST try Princess Pinky Girl’s Spinach and Portobello Lasagna Roll Ups! They are beyond delicious and surprisingly easy to make!
If you love Spinach and Artichoke Dip, you will love the flavors of this easy recipe! You will make this easy side dish recipe again and again!
Love this Spinach and Artichoke Bites recipe?
Spinach and Artichoke Bites
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10 ounce marinated artichokes drained
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach defrosted and drained well
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 6 eggs beaten
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saute pan, add olive oil then onions. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic cloves and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly, then add to a large mixing bowl. Add breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt, pepper, cheese, and eggs. Stir to combine.
- Mix in artichokes and spinach and stir well. Pour mixture into a greased 9 inch casserole dish. Bake 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. Use a toothpick or knife to test the middle. Remove and serve immediately or at room temperature.