What is a SLUTTY BROWNIE BITE you ask (I didn’t name them – it’s a thing!!)? Only the most delicious dessert that is super easy to make. Your guests will actually drool over this dessert – I mean it….they will actually drool! A Slutty Brownie Bite is chocolate chip cookie (I used the kind already prepared in the refrigerated sections), an Oreo cookie (I opted for peanut butter Oreos, because why not?) and brownies (from a mix, of course)! That’s all you need and they are seriously amazing!!! Such a great dessert when you are short on time and want a delish dessert that will for sure impress!
Here is what you need:
- Pre-made Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (from the refrigerated section at the grocery – do not cook yet)
- Brownie mix – already prepared according to directions on box (do not cook yet)
- Oreo Mini’s – Your choice of flavors – I used peanut butter- YUM!!
- Mini muffin pan
Here is what you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray mini muffin pan with non-stick spray
- Place a small amount of cookie dough on bottom of the muffin cup – press it down with your fingers and flatten it evenly out
- Place one mini Oreo on top of the cookie dough
- Cover the Oreo with a spoonful of brownie mix
- Place in oven for 20 – 25 minutes (place a toothpick in along the side of the Oreo, if it comes out clean it is done) – all ovens cook differently, so adjust time accordingly – mine cooks slow!
- Enjoy…..seriously, that is all you do!!!
Looking for some other super easy and delicious desserts? Just click on the pictures below!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!