Baby it’s cold outside! What is better than on a cold winter day that a nice warm cup of hot chocolate? Not much!! This winter I decided to try my friend, Mike’s, special slow cooker hot chocolate recipe. Mike and his new puppy, Agassi, like to cuddle up with this delicious hot cocoa! Trust me, you will loooooveee it….. it is better than any hot chocolate that you have ever had!
Here is what you need:
- 2/3 cup of hot water
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa
- 1 – 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- 6 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Here is what you do:
- In a bowl combine hot water and cocoa.
- Stir until smooth
- Place all of the ingredients in the slow cooker and whisk until smooth
- Heat on low for 3 hours – stir occasionally
- Serve and add marshmallows
Looking for other delicious treats?
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!