Table of Contents
Our Sheet Pan Pancakes recipe is a super-easy way to make pancakes for a crowd–without standing over the stove for a long period of time. Light and fluffy and baked in the oven!
The pancakes are sweet, delicious, and can be topped off with your favorite toppings. This is the perfect way to make everyone’s favorite fluffy breakfast item!
The Easiest Sheet Pan Pancake Recipe
Breakfast is a big meal in our house, especially on the weekends! We love to make a big breakfast or brunch and all sit around the table to eat it together.
It only gets bigger if we have company. But, sometimes breakfast can be a bit tricky to cook for a big group and get it all done at the same time so we can eat together.
Why Make Pancakes in the Oven?
This oven-baked recipe for yummy pancakes makes it so much easier to do! It allows me to make pancakes for the entire group at the same time. Plus, while they are baking in the oven, I can make the sides to go with them.
They are great because I can have a few pans ready to go at a time with different toppings. When one comes out of the oven, the next pan goes in! Great for a crowd or a family brunch!
Not to mention, it is incredibly easy to clean up after, since you’ll only be using one sheet pan to make your pancakes!
This will become a go-to on brunch days! Easy, delicious, and loved by all. Sheet pan pancakes are the ultimate addition to your breakfast menu.
- Your favorite pancake mix
- Eggs, slightly beaten
- Melted butter
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Fresh blueberries
Additions & Substitutions
The possibilities are really endless when it comes to toppings. What I love about making pancakes in a sheet pan is that everyone can get them exactly the way that they want. Just place your toppings on different parts of the pan!
Fruit: You can switch up the berries that you include in your pancakes. I’ve included strawberries and blueberries, but you could use raspberries, blackberries, bananas, or any other type of fruit you typically like to have on pancakes!
Dessert Toppings: There is no shortage of dessert toppings you can add to your pancakes to change things up! My go-to is to add chocolate chips, because who doesn’t love chocolate chip pancakes? You could also add M&M’s whipped cream, sprinkles, chocolate, or caramel drizzle. You can even switch up the type of chocolate chips you include and use white chocolate, butterscotch, or dark chocolate chips.
Better yet, skip the breakfast and make these pancakes as dessert! Serve them with any of the toppings listed above and try adding a couple of scoops of ice cream.
Honey & Syrup: You can’t have pancakes without syrup. I usually just use a classic maple syrup. Another delicious option if you don’t have syrup is to drizzle them in honey!
If you want to use a homemade pancake recipe, try out this from scratch pancake recipe.
How to Make Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Line a 13×18 baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and lightly spray.
- Whisk together the pancake mix, milk, slightly beaten eggs, vanilla, melted butter, and sugar. Mix just until the batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into the lined and sprayed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle berries on top of batter.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm. Top with your favorite toppings.
How to Store & Freeze
Leftover sheet pan pancakes can be refrigerated or even frozen! Just be sure to store in an airtight container. I love to cut them up and freeze them, it makes them an even easier breakfast item!
After baking, I cut them into single servings and pop them into Ziploc bags. Then, place them in the freezer. On busy mornings at home I can pull these out for the kids’ breakfast and it’s just so simple!
More Easy Breakfast Recipes
Bacon Egg and Cheese Bites | Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle | Cinnamon Roll Casserole (French Toast Bake) | Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups | French Toast Mug Recipe | Easy Pancake Muffins | Dutch Baby Pancakes | Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 3 ¼ cups of your favorite pancake mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3 eggs slightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 8 – 10 fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Line a standard 13×18 baking sheet or cookie sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. (I used aluminum foil) Lightly spray the lined baking sheet.
- Always rinse the fresh fruit and pat dry. Set the fruit aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, milk, slightly beaten eggs, vanilla, melted butter and the sugar. Mix just until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the lined and lightly sprayed baking sheet.
- Evenly sprinkle the berries on top of the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the top is lightly golden.
- Serve while warm. Top the baked pancakes with your pancake toppings.
- This can be refrigerated or even frozen. Store in an airtight container.
Sheet pan pancakes are simple to make and even simpler to clean up. They are delicious and can be topped off with a huge variety of different toppings. You are going to love having this addition to your breakfast line up!