No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
Sweet & Salty + Peanut Butter & Chocolate + No bake & Easy = Fabulously wonderful dessert!
Looking for an easy and delicious dessert for a crowd? This one makes my mouth water!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 2 cups crushed pretzel rods
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
Here’s what you do
- Crush pretzel rods into crumbs
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the melted butter, pretzel crumbs, powdered sugar and 1 cup of the peanut butter until combined
- Transfer the mixture to an ungreased 9 x 13 baking dish. Spread the mixture evenly and press down to the bottom of the dish
- In a microwave safe bowl combine the chocolate chips and 1/4 cup of peanut butter. Microwave until the mixture becomes totally melted and smooth – heat in increments of 30 seconds, mixing each time, and be careful not to overcook and scorch the chocolate
- Spread the mixture over the peanut butter and pretzel layer.
- Refrigerate for one hour or more and cut into squares and serve
Looking for some other super easy delicious desserts – click on the pictures below!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!