Back to school is approaching waaayy too quickly. I don’t know about you, but I am usually rushing around the house trying to get backpacks packed up, lunches ready, kids dressed and out to the bus on time! Oh wait – AND MAKE BREAKFAST!! Well, these Omelet Muffins are not only healthy, filling and delicious – they can be made ahead of time and just warmed up in the microwave!! My sister, Julie, introduced these to us and my kids absolutely LOVE them and best of all they are CRAZY easy to make!!
Easy Make-Ahead Omelet Muffins
Here is what you need:
- Muffin Pan
- 6 Eggs (beaten and seasoned per your preference – I use a pinch of salt and pepper)
- Mix-ins (diced ham, turkey bacon, bacon, carrots, tomatoes, sautéed onions, spinach, cheese, broccoli)
Here is you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Generously grease the bottom and sides of muffin pan – this will ensure a stick-free removal
- Beat eggs and add salt and pepper (I add a touch on milk)
- Fill the bottom of muffin pans (about 1/3 of each individual tin) with the different mixed ingredients
- Cover the ingredients with your eggs. The omelets will puff up when you bake them so make sure to leave a little bit of space at the top of each tin. Mix the ingredients and eggs up a little bit in the tins.
- Bake fore 18-20 minutes or until you can poke the center with a knife and it comes out clean – or mostly clean!
- Serve immediately and refrigerate the rest to use during the week!
Looking for some other easy recipes?
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!