Fruit, bread, Nutella, cinnamon sugar – All of these things are delicious on their own but put them together and get something spectacular in return – A Nutella Fruit Pizza. The dessert pizza takes pizza to a whole new level. My youngest son, Aidan, has been dreaming up his own version of a dessert pizza all summer long. Yesterday, dreams were made and boy did they taste good! Aidan and I made this amazing Nutella Fruit Pizza with a cinnamon sugar crust. It was so good, it didn’t last the day in our house – we made it after lunch and it was history by dinner!! (Who says dessert has to wait until after dinner – not in Princess Pinky Girls house!!)
Here’s what you need:
- Ready made pizza crust – we used Boboli original crust
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Fruit – your choice (raspberries, strawberries, blue berries, kiwi, pineapple)
Here’s what you do:
- Bake pizza crust according to directions on package
- Let cool COMPLETELY!!
- Melt butter and brush it lightly over the pizza crust
- Lightly sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the crust
- Spread Nutella evenly on crust – leave a small space around the edge
- Cut fruit and place on pizza
Looking for some other easy desserts – click on the pictures below:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!