20 Minute Appetizer Start to Finish!
Corn dogs are a big deal in my house. My boys love them. They love them on a stick, them love them bite sized. When I decided to try to make my own – as a mini muffin, of course (’cause I love anything as a muffin) – I thought that would would surely be good, but I wasn’t prepared for down right delicious! I brought these Mini Corn Dog Muffins as a last minute appetizer to a friends house and they were beyond a hit! The best news is that they are SO easy. They literally took me 20 minutes start to finish! If you are looking for a great appetizer that is sure to be a hit – look no further!
Mini Corn Dog Muffins
- Honey Corn Bread Mix (I used Krusteaz Honey Cornbread & Muffin Mix)
- Hebrew National Kosher All Beef Hotdogs (4 Jumbo or 6 Regular)
- Mix the cornbread mix according to instructions on box
- Dice hotdogs into little pieces
- Mix the hotdog pieces into the cornbread mixture
- Scoop into a well greased mini muffin tin - fill about 3/4 full
- Bake according to instructions on box (mine said 400 for 13 minutes and they were perfect!
- Let cool - use a knife to loosen the edges and they should pop right out!
- Makes about 36 mini muffins
Try some other bite sized treats!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!