I am a huge marshmallow fanatic. I love anything with marshmallow in them. One of my favorite summer treats are s’mores, however, now that the weather is turning cooler those campfire nights are no longer existent to make s’mores. BUT don’t despair s’more lovers, I have a s’more hack for you! I tinkered around my kitchen and created some delicious s’more marshmallow pops – AND I took it one step further and added in some yummy M&M marshmallow pops to go along with them! Let me tell you, I took these to a party and they were a HUGE hit (and of course, in true Princess Pinky Girl fashion, they were incredibly easy to “make”)
Here is what you need:
- Marshmallows – I used my new favorite kind, Stacker Mallows, they are made for s’mores and are square (see here)
- Dipping chocolate – my go to brand of dipping chocolate is Chocoley
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Crushed up M&M’s
- Lillipop sticks
Here is what you do:
- Stick the lollipop sticks into each marshmallow
- Place graham cracker crumbs and M&Ms each in individual bowls that are large enough to dip the marshmallows into
- Melt the dipping chocolate according to directions on package
- Dip 3/4 of the marshmallows in the melted chocolate
- Immediately dip the chocolate covered marshmallow into either the graham cracker crumbs or the M&Ms
- Set the marshmallow on a cooling rack and let cool completely
Looking for some other super easy and delicious s’more desserts – just click on the pictures below.
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!