It’s the 4th week of the month, which means that I’m here to bring you a little recipe love. Today’s recipe is perfectly timed for Valentine’s Day, and it’s guaranteed to bring a little Pinky pink into your life, too. It’s a dessert recipe for peppermint marshmallow cheesecake fluff!
This adorable and tasty dessert is a cross between no-bake cheesecake and the marshmallow fluff salad that you may have seen at potluck dinners and summer picnics.
It’s a no-bake recipe, so not only is it quick and easy to make, it’s a great recipe to let the kids help you put together. I used peppermint mini marshmallows for a Valentine pink color, but if you can’t find them, the recipe will be perfectly delicious without them. Just substitute regular mini marshmallows, or grab a bag of the multi-colored mini marshmallows. I used chocolate cookie crumbs, but that’s adaptable, too. If you buy Girl Scout cookies, crushed Thin Mints would be crazy delicious as a base for this fluff, and so would shortbread or vanilla cookies. Or go all out and crumble up a batch of my cookie butter peppermint chip cookies. Now that could be yummi!
The one tip I have to offer is that if you can make this a day ahead, do so, because it’ll taste ten times better. Seriously! I had a few bites right after I made it, and it was incredibly delicious, but after sitting in the fridge for about 6 hours, it had firmed up a bit and the flavors had come together, making it truly taste like a peppermint cheesecake!
I hope you enjoy this peppermint marshmallow cheesecake fluff recipe.
Peppermint Marshmallow Cheesecake Fluff
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 16 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 bag mini peppermint marshmallows
- 12 ounces whipped cream (or store bought whipped topping)
- 1 cup crushed chocolate wafer cookies, for base, plus 1/4 cup crushed for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add yogurt and mix to combine, then add marshmallows and mix to combine. Finally, add whipped cream and mix to combine.
- Pour crushed cookies into the bottom of a large glass serving dish. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the bowl and use an offset spatula to smooth the top.
- Chill until ready to serve (overnight, for best flavor).
- Just before serving, sprinkle top of cheesecake with crushed cookies and top with additional marshmallows, if desired.
Eat well and be well!
Looking for some other delicious desserts, click on the pictures below and check them out!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!