Top Lunch Box Ideas for Back to School
be so much easier with these 50
Tips and Tricks for Packing School Lunches from Love from the Oven
Tips for Success for Packing School Lunches
- Get Kids Involved– The more you encourage them to be involved the more they are likely to eat what you packed. Have a few things they can help put into their lunches when you’re packing them. Click here for ideas
- Easy Open Containers– Select containers and items that they can open independently. Sometimes that means practicing at home before hands for a few days.
- Label Lunch Box & Containers– It’s the easiest way to insure all your costly lunch items are returned to their owner if they get left anywhere.
- Pack Healthy Items– Make healthy choices with the items you’re choosing, it’s brain power for your child as they are learning through out their school day.
- Avoid Peer Pressure– You will hear all sorts of stories about what each student is allowed to bring to school in their lunches. Go with your instinct and pack what you know is best for your child’s health. Many prepackaged items are packed with sodium and ingredients that our kids don’t need to consume.
- Pick a Fun Theme– Sometimes it’s fun to pick a theme for lunch. Cookie cutters, napkins and toothpicks can be the easiest way to add a little fun.
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!