Inside-Out Cupcakes – The mess free cupcake!!
The other day my son Joye, my pseudo niece, Maddie, and I had a bake-a-thon. We spent the afternoon coming up with some amazing new and easy desserts (see our Giant Flower Cupcakes and our Halloween Witches Hats!) When we were done, we had 1/2 dozen plain cupcakes left over. There was NO way we could just walk away from them… we needed to make something delicious, easy and of course adorable! So, we decided that the issue with cupcakes is that they can be very messy to eat. So, we decided to make a mess free cupcake – the Inside Out Cupcakes!!
Here is what you need:
- M & M’s – crushed (or other candy or cookies)
Here is what you do:
- Let cupcakes cool completely
- Cut the top of the muffin off and put to the side
- Place frosting on the bottom section of the cupcake
- Place the top of the cupcake on top, but place it upside down
- Roll the sides in crushed M & M’s
- Seriously, that’s all you do!!! SO easy,…. right?
Looking for some other easy and delicious desserts?
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!