Here’s what you need:
- Heart shaped silicon mold
- Pink chocolate or candy melts (or white with food coloring)
- Candy eyes
- Candy lips
- Pink sprinkles
Here’s what you do:
- Place the heart shaped mold tray on a cookie sheet
- Melt chocolate and spoon it into the heart molds
- Sprinkle the chocolate
- Add the eyes and lips
- Place in refrigerator to set
Check out some of my other Valentine’s treats and crafts!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!