Our Easy No-Bake Eclair Cake is a sure thing crowd pleaser and can be assembled in no time at all! Layers of cinnamon graham crackers, french vanilla pudding, cool whip and topped with dark chocolate frosting!
This will soon be your most requested dessert ever! (Sorry for all of the party invites!)
The Best No-Bake Eclair Cake
It is so nice to have one of those quick and easy staple desserts that you can always have the ingredients around just in case you need to make a dessert – well this Eclair Cake is just that dessert.
This no-bake dessert is a sure thing crowd please and for my sake, it is more of an “assemble” rather than a cook!
Have you ever been in a dessert bind? You know, when you remember the night before that you are supposed to bring a dessert to the party you are going to the next day?
Well…. not to worry, this delicious eclair cake will only take you about 15 minutes to make and all you need to do is let it refrigerate for at least 8 hours (6 hours if you are in a real time crunch).
I usually make it the night before I need it. Eclair cake is a great make-ahead dessert too because it requires no baking. You just let it sit overnight and pull it out right before you are ready to serve it.
- Cinnamon graham crackers
- French vanilla instant pudding
- Cool Whip
- Dark chocolate frosting
How to make Eclair Cake
It couldn’t be any easier to make this no-bake dessert.
- MIX pudding, milk, and cool whip.
- LAYER graham crackers and the pudding mixture (3 layers graham crackers, 2 layers pudding mixture).
- TOP with chocolate frosting to make a delicious chocolate glaze on top!
- CHILL in the refrigerator for 8-24 hours.
Eclair Cake Variations
We have made this recipe in many different ways. Try some of these other variations!
- While I think french vanilla pudding is the best, wanna get a little crazy? Try some chocolate pudding or banana pudding! Both are delicious alternatives!
- Feel free to mix in something fun into the pudding mixture! We love mini chocolate chips, crushed M & M’s, Health Bar, Butterfingers. Honestly, any candy or sprinkles can really bring this to a whole new level!
- Top it off! Add some whipped cream, shaved chocolate sprinkles or even drizzle some caramel on top. You really cannot go wrong!
- Try using chocolate graham crackers instead of the cinnamon sugar graham crackers! You can go super chocolate eclair with chocolate graham crackers and chocolate pudding. I like to call that Death by Chocolate Eclair Cake (hmmmmm…. coming soon to a blog near you!)
The Easiest Eclair Cake
The Easiest Eclair Cake Ever - This no-bake dessert is a sure thing crowd pleaser and can be assembled in no time at all!
- 1 box cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 3.4 ounce French Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 12 ounces cool whip (make sure to defrost it four hours before needed)
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tub dark chocolate frosting
- Spray a 9x11 pan with non-stick spray
- Mix pudding and milk using a mixer
- Fold in cool whip using a spoon
- Lay a layer of graham crackers along the bottom of the pan covering the entire bottom
- Divide the pudding mixture in half and spread the first half on top of the graham cracker layer
- Lay a second layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding layer
- Spread the remainder of the pudding mixture over the second layer of graham crackers
- Lay a final layer of graham crackers
- Microwave the frosting for 20-30 seconds to make it easier to spread.
- Spread the warmed frosting over the top layer of graham crackers evenly
Refrigerate for 12- 24 hours
TIP: You can change up the recipe by using different flavor graham crackers (think chocolate or plain) and different flavor pudding!!
Nutrition per serving
Originally posted – November 4th, 2015
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!