We LOVE chicken wings – they are great for serving a crowd. We are planning on having a big crowd over for this weekends game and I cannot wait to make these Coca-Cola BBQ Wings. If you know me, I like easy recipes, this one fits the bill!
- 8 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- Canola oil
COCA-COLA BBQ SAUCE
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons diced jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons diced garlic
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1/4cups chicken stock
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cups molasses
- 1/4 cups Coca-Cola®
- 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Rinse chicken and split each wing at joint into two parts, then cut off tips. Season each side with salt and pepper.
- Fry the chicken in canola oil until golden brown. Remove from pan and place on paper towel to soak up excess oil. To serve, remove wings from mixture and place on a plate.
- For the Coca-Cola BBQ sauce, heat a sauté pan over medium high heat and add olive oil, jalapeños, garlic and shallots. Stir until brown and remove pan from heat.
- Add ketchup, orange juice, Coca-Cola and molasses. Mix well and pour in brown sugar, liquid smoke, paprika and garlic salt. Stir and let cool down.
- Place fried wings into barbecue sauce mixture. Mix well.
This post contains sponsored links from Evite & Coca-Cola.
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!