The Best Cinco De Mayo Recipe Ideas
Do you celebrate Cindo De Mayo? If you don’t, you should! It’s a fabulous reason to make some delicious Cinco De Mayo recipes and drinks. Is Salsa and Mole sauce some of your favorites? Then this day has your name all over it!
I love the idea of creating a Mexican Fiesta party for my kids and hubby on Cinco De Mayo! Using some of the recipes listed below to make a delicious and fun experience for them! The recipes we found are from some amazing blogs across the web, be sure to stop by and check out all their delicious and mouthwatering recipe ideas!
1. Chicken With Quick Mole Sauce from Eating Well.
2. Easy Black Bean Dip from Two Peas and Their Pod
3. Avocado Fruit Salad Recipe from My Recipes
4. Tamale Pie Casserole from The Kitchen Is My Playground
5. Individual Seven Layer Salads from The Girl Who Ate Everything.
6. Cindo De Mayo Cake from Catch My Party
7. Grilled Corn Salsa from A Kitchen Addiction
8. Mini Taco Cups from I Heart Naptime
WAIT: here is one last addition!! Sweet Corn Beef Burrito (this is an all time family favorite in my house!!!)
Do you like to celebrate Cinco De Mayo? What types of recipes do you make? We’d love to hear!
While you’re here be sure to stop by and check out some more delicious recipe round ups we have to share with you!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!