This is actually a family favorite in my house AND it got my kids to love broccoli! It is super easy… all you need is pasta, pre-cooked chicken strips, minced garlic, olive oil, garlic salt, crushed red pepper and broccoli. It is something I can throw together in 20 minutes and everyone in my family will eat it – which is a miracle. Best of all, even I cannot screw it up!!
This Chicken and Broccoli Pasta is a family favorite in my house! It is super easy… all you need is angel hair pasta, pre-cooked chicken strips (I love the Costco brand), minced garlic, olive oil, garlic salt (I love Lawry’s), crushed red pepper and a veggie (I have used broccoli & asparagus).
- Angel hair pasta
- Pre-cooked chicken strips (I love the Costco brand) – You can use fresh chicken, of course, but the pre-cooked works well and is a time saver
- Minced garlic
- Olive oil
- Garlic salt (I love Lawry’s)
- Crushed red pepper
- Veggies (I have used broccoli & asparagus)
- Cook the pasta per instructions on package.
- In a pan, heat up the olive oil (about 1/8 cup) and add a spoonful of minced garlic.
- Cut the chicken strips to little pieces and add the chicken to the pan.
- Sauté the chicken for a few minutes – until warm, add the broccoli or asparagus (or both!).
- Cover the pan and let cook to veggie tenderness preference (I like my less cooked).
- Sprinkle the veggies and chicken with garlic salt and parmesan cheese and mix together.
- Add the drained pasta to the pan. Drizzle the pasta with olive oil (about another 1/8 cup), garlic salt and parmesan cheese.
- Mix everything together and let heat up for about 3 minutes. Add crushed red pepper to your own preference.
Like I said, easy and delicious! My kids love the leftovers in their school lunches! – BONUS!!
I have TONS of other easy family recipes! Take a look and hopefully your dinners will be a little less challenging!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!