Here’s the deal:
- You must have pretty pictures! The pictures are what is going to drive traffic to my site AND to your site – so the pictures must look professional (or as professional as amateurs can get!!) I will have authority to edit the pictures.
- Each post must be original and new content. It cannot be from an old post and it cannot be “borrowed” from anyone else’s blog!
- If the post doesn’t meet the Princess Pinky Girl sparkly standards, it will not be posted!
- You will be asked to submit content every 6 weeks – you can submit more if you like, but that will be the minimum.
- At any point either of us can decide to continue or not continue with the partnership.
- You may use the content on your own site – but it must be one month or more after going live on my site and the first 150 characters must be different.
Here is what you get in return:
- For every post that goes live – I will pin 4 of your pins from your site to my Want … Need… Love board (that is my board with 3.5 million followers)
- I will pin MULTIPLE pins of the post you contribute to my website to my Pinterest board and other group boards that direct to my site, which in turn will have a link to your blog.
- Princesspinkygirl.com gets more than 1,000,000 page views per month – You will have a tag at the end of your post that tells about you, your blog and hyperlinks to your site.
If you are interested, please email me at the address above with the subject line “Princess Pinky Girl Contributor!! If I think it is a good fit!
Look forward to working with you!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!