What is cuter than a bunny….duh… a BUNNY BUTT! Their little paws, their fluffy tails – who doesn’t love a little bunny butt!! Now, what is yummier than a cookie?…. duh…. a BUNNY BUTT COOKIE. Not only are these Bunny Butt Cookies cute and yummy, they are super easy to make! These bunny butt cookies make a great quick activity to make with your kids!
Here is what you need:
- White Frosting
- Pink Marshmallows – I found strawberry flavored marshmallows at the grocery store – if you can only find white, reverse the frosting and marshmallow colors.
- Mini Marshmallows
- Cookie Icing – I used Betty Crocker Cookie Icing – it has a nice applicator
Here is what you do:
- Your cookies should be prepared ahead of time and completely cooled. If you are looking for a GREAT 15 minute cookie recipe (you heard me right, 15 minute, 3 ingredients – start to finish) – click here to see my super easy CAKE MIX COOKIES
- Cut the pink marshmallows in half (I literally used a scissors and cut them, but you could use a knife)
- Cut 1 mini-marshmallow in half and place a dab of cookie icing on the back sticky side and place in on the pink marshmallow. Place three dabs of cookie icing under the already stuck on 1/2 of marshmallow.
- Place a dab of cookie icing on a mini-marshmallow (don’t cut this one in half) and place it in the center of the cookie.
- Done! Enjoy!
Looking for some other fun and easy dessert recipes – click on the pictures below to check them out!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!