Some of you may have heard about the Unicorn Poop cookie craze – they are everywhere on Pinterest. So, I thought given our families fascination with unicorns and rainbow, we would jump on the unicorn poop bandwagon, but go down a little different road and we created……wait for it…Unicorn Poop Bark! That’s right – yummy, delicious white chocolate Unicorn Poop Bark!!!! The best part about it is how super, crazy easy it is to make!!!
- Melt the chocolate according to the directions on the package
- Evenly distribute the chocolate into three separate dishes
- Add 1-2 drops of food coloring and stir. Add additional drops until you get your desired color
- Pour each color chocolate on to silicon baking sheet – you will want to pour them separately on the sheet in a triangle (2 of the colors next to each other and one above the other two) and then using a spatula, swirl the colors together – don’t over swirl them or it will just turn into a dark mush of a color)
- Sprinkle the sprinkles on top and let cool completely (you can stick in the refrigerator for a few minutes to help it set faster, but don’t leave in there too long or it could affect the color)
- Break up the bark into pieces and serve
Check out my “How to make Unicorn Poop Bark” Video!
Looking for some other fun and easy desserts? Just click on the pictures below:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!