- 1 cup of fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup strawberries, cut in half
- ½ cup of raspberries
- ½ cup water (or freshly squeezed orange juice)
- Honey (optional, if you find that your strawberries are not quite sweet enough)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth!
Don’t miss out on my other posts all about our Mediterranean Cruise!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Princess Cruise Line, but all of the opinions are completely mine!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!