When I tell you that this may be THE most ridiculously good dessert that I have made… I am totally not kidding! These s’more bites are sick…. I mean sick in the good way, not the yucky way! The best news is that they are not only amazing, they are crazy easy to make – If I can make these ANYONE can!
Word of caution…. my friend Maria and I were making these today and let’s just say we may have gotten a little bit distracted while they were in the oven on broil! That batch – not so great – little too toasted :), but the second batch – incredible!! Just stay alert and keep an eye on the oven when finishing them off! (we get distracted easily!)
See the how-to video and instructions below:
Here is what you need:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 12 Marshmallows
- Reese’s mini peanut butter cups or Hershey bars
- Mini muffin or cupcake pan (24 count total)
Here is what you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease pan with non-stick butter spray
- In a medium size bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter with a spoon
- Evenly distribute mixture to the 24 mini muffin cups. Press along the bottom and sides to make a “cup”.
- Bake for 5 minutes
- While they are baking cut 12 large marshmallows in half
- Remove the pans from the oven and place either one Reese’s or two sections of a Hershey bar in the graham cracker cup and cover with 1/2 of marshmallow (cut side facing down)
- Turn your oven on broil
- Put the pan back in and broil for 2 minutes (WATCH THEM!!) Take them out as soon as they start to brown
- Let cool for one hour
- Use a teaspoon to wedge under the s’more cups and they should just pop right out!
Check out some of my other yummy desserts (easy yummy desserts!!)
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!