Anyone who knows me knows that Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year! I go all out on Halloween – the decorations, the costumers and THE FOOD! I love, love, love making Halloween themed treats! Last year I was all about the easy witches hat cookies (check them out here) – this year, it is SPIDERS! These easy Halloween spider cookies will for sure be a hit with your kids! They are crazy easy to make and super delicious!!
Here is what you need:
- Any type of homemade cookie – you can use a store bought refrigerated sugar cookie, homemade cookie or I used these super easy 3 ingredient, 15-minute cake mix cookies (find the recipe here).
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
- Candy Eyes – I used this brand
- Chocoley Drizzle and Design Chocolate – you can use any brand, but I LOVE this brand to cook with!
Here is what you do:
- Bake your cookies, as directed
- As soon as you pull them from the oven, use the bottom of a teaspoon measurer and gently press a divot into the cookie
- Let the cookies cool completely
- Prepare your drizzle chocolate according to the directions provided
- Take a Reese’s and place some chocolate along the bottom and press the Reese’s onto the divot in the cookie
- Let Reese’s set
- Take your candy eyes and place a dab of melted chocolate on the back and place on the side of the Reese’s
- Let eyes set
- Use your chocolate drizzle to make spiders legs on the cookie
- Let dry
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!