Super Easy & Delicious Dessert
These Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars are our new favorite dessert to serve a crowd. They take no time to make and couldn’t be any yummier. The perfect easy dessert!
I am really excited for this weekend! My sister-in-law is coming in town with her new-ish baby. Our new niece is 9 months old and this is the first time the family is meeting her, so we are having a house full of friends and family to welcome her! We are going to serve some desserts, appetizers and other finger foods. So when I told my friend, Michelle, she came up with the perfect recipe for me to make!
Michelle has a gift for bringing the perfect dish for whatever occasion! Be it an appetizer or dessert or side dish – she always kills it! She also knows me well…. she knows that it must be easy – and when I say easy, I mean that it is totally idiot proof! Well, she nailed it with these Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars – they are easy to make and they are delicious!!! This will not be these last Michelle recipe you will see!
See the how-to video and full instructions below:
Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars
Here is what you need:
- 2 – tubes of crescent dough sheet
- 16 oz of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
Here is what you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- In a medium size bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth
- Add 1/2 cup sugar, egg and vanilla and beat until all ingredients are combined and smooth
- In a small bowl mix together the remaining 3/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon
- Sprinkle about 6 tsp of the cinnamon sugar on the bottom of the greased baking dish
- Lay down one of the crescent rolls along the bottom of the dish
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent roll
- Sprinkle approx. 1/2 cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture evenly over the cream cheese filling. (you want to cover up all of the cream cheese mixture and have a nice cinnamon sugar layer – you will probably use slightly less than 1/2 a cup)
- Top with the other crescent dough and sprinkle with approx. 6 tsp cinnamon sugar (you will probably have some cinnamon sugar left over – put it in a tupperware and use it for other recipes – YUM!)
- Bake for 30 minutes, remove from oven and let cool completely
- Cut and serve warm or refrigerate and serve cool
Looking for some other SUPER EASY desserts to make – Just click on the pictures below:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!