So yesterday, my friend Michelle (also responsible for the amazing Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars) told me about these life changing Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies that she found on Skinny Taste. I just so happened to have some over ripened bananas sitting on my counter and thought I would give them a try – Wow…. just wow!! These breakfast cookies will blow you away! They only take 3 ingredients (I added an optional 4th) and only take about 15 minutes to whip up – and you likely have all of the ingredients in your pantry as we speak!!
These breakfast cookies aren’t just for breakfast! They are a very healthy after school snack for your kids or a quick snack any time of the day! For complete nutritional information be sure to visit Skinny Taste – they also have a ton of amazing “good choice” recipes! I am new fan of this website!!
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup of uncooked quick oats
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease or spray baking sheet (or I used my silicon baking mat - my favorite thing ever)
- In a medium sized bowl, mash bananas with a fork or spoon
- Stir in oats
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Place a teaspoon of the batter on the baking sheet (press down slightly with the back of your spoon)
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar (optional, but really yummy)
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes
- Enjoy while warm or cooled
Looking for some other easy treats? Click on the picture below:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!